[Dailydrool] Naughty Bassets

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 12:19:12 PDT 2008

Well ,   as everyone else has said, she is just being a Basset  !!!!  they
seek and destroy because  they can, and want too  !!!!!  it's fun  !!!!!!!  It's
how they entertain  themselves and how they get undivided attention from
their slaves !!!!!

My little Angel Maggie Wags  has been a counter surfer  since  fours months
old and she got her daddy's wallet off our dresser, not once, not  twice, but
three different times, she ripped everything out of the wallet, all  the credit
cards , pictures and money , strewed it all  over the house but  all she
chewed was the LEATHER WALLET,

As for Evil Annie !   OH GEEZ US !!!!!!!  she is the most  destructive BEAST
I have ever owned,  just last night she counter  surfered in the computer
room and got my credit card, it looks like a sieve it  has so many holes in it, I
can use it to drain my pasta.  the lady at   Cabelas Visa was laughing so
hard when i called for a new card. said she  couldn't wait to tell her
supervisor. she has chewed three window sills in my  family room , chewed two holes in
my kitchen carpet, a hole in the arm of my  living room couch and ripped the
molding off the wall from behind the toilet,  these are just a few of her
favorite things !!!!!!!!  and to look at her is  like looking at an Angel !
BWAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!  she is pure  Basset !  cute and destructive . she just tur
ned one last Friday and not  even a hint of any brains !!!!!!

Just received my Brudder Elwood book today !!!  I can't wait to  read it,  I
plan on locking myself in the bathroom tonight with a HOT bath  and a glass,
oops,  BOTTLE  of red wine and Brudder's book    YIPPEEEEEE   YEA !
is it night time yet ????????????

Marlene,   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie