[Dailydrool] New member of the gang

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Oct 17 22:06:01 PDT 2008

   Well today I rescued Miss Nelly (7 yrs old) from a lifetime of not knowing what being in a house means
or what loving really is about.   The good thing is she is going to find out.   She had a busy day, with the long drive
and a vet appt.  She has to go back in the morning so we can get a sterile urine.  She has at the least a UTI and I don't
want to think any worse.
   She is also going to be started on antibiotics for her gum infection.  I have never see teeth this bad
in my lifetime...and that is 50 years.  She also has a bilateral ear infection, with so much debris that her ear drum
isn't visible.  Okay...so yes I am furious about the extent of her neglect.

  Friday Nelly gets the works, spayed, ear flush, dental and a pedicure (if her blood and heartworm tests are O.K.)
If any of the droolers have some drool that will grow a money tree, sling some this way. This is going to be
an expensive week, so the rainy day bone money is going bye bye.  My kidz have drool, but it won't grow
a money tree. LOL

  I am so glad and thankful that I was led to her.

Droolz to all the houndies in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang