[Dailydrool] Holiday Stamps

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 06:24:29 PDT 2008

I had to share this with the Basset Community.  Ron Burns is a great  artist
and his subject matter is mostly dogs.  I have the pleasure of  knowing Ron
and his wife .  He sent me one of his books with an  inscription to Violet Rose,
Alfredo Fettucini and Owen Max Bloomberg  .   Sadly I received it 3 days
after Violet Rose went to the  bridge.    Another Drooler sent me this site
(thank you  Suzanne)  and I just had to send it on. I have no other affiliation
with  the company who is selling these other than I know the artist and that was
just  a coincidence .....enjoy.

_http://www.zazzle.com/happy_hanukkah_postage_by_ron_burns-172218157536708449_

(http://www.zazzle.com/happy_hanukkah_postage_by_ron_burns-172218157536708449)

Shelley , etc.