[Dailydrool] Maggie and Bonnie hab a new cousin ozzie

joanne rusaw rubyreddawgy at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 12:31:20 PDT 2008

Me maggie on for the Bonnie...... The Bonnie is really sick right now wif kindey failure. Her asked me ifin I could get on and wet ebbery one no that we up here in ny hab a new cousin down in south carolina..... Our two legged sisser and her husband are back from germany and stationed in s. c. now.  Her gots our new cousin from the rescue in south carolina.  Her send wots of pics already.  The sister says ozzie is really small for a basset. Him is comin up here at christmas times.  I feel a headache comin on.
If I can ask ya one more thing.  Can ebberybody send the bonnie some major drool. The mommy gives her an iv in the morning and one at night right now but we dont know how long that will help her. The mommy is really really sad right now.
Next time i on I will tell ebbery body how the rufuss from the arkansaw 11 is coming. Hes a whole story in hims self.he is deff in line for that bad boy club on here. He not good like us girls..... Bye Bye for now Me Maggie for the Bonnie out......

Me Bonnie, Ms. Maggie too, Lucky Rufuss, Ruby ATB, Dryfuss ATB Leroy ATB, Pepper ATB and Hogey ATB.  The will of god will never take you to a place the grace of god will not protect you....

http://mail.yahoo.com