[Dailydrool] 3 dog night

julie haegele jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 13:06:21 PDT 2008

Last night was a 3 dog night.  The DH and son #3 were camping with the scouts and son #2 was out with friends so I got the priviledge of snuggling all night with the three little angels who live here in the guise of bassets.  It amazes me that they could take up so much room that I only had a small crooked space in the middle of the bed.  I swear they must expand to twice normal size when sleeping.  And I guess they are experts at it since it occupies most of their days and nights.  They also make great alarm clocks.  They were alarming me when they all woke up in the middle of the night and started growling and stomping around on the bed.  They were actually tattling on boy #2 who got home very late or early depending how you look at it.  It is comforting that they make such a ruccous when they hear things since I don't think anyone could sneak in without being announced.  They sure do keep a person warm.

Maggie is woking on being a pain today.  She has been getting in the dishwasher and taking things out to inspect.  I should shut it but I often don't.  She found a really nice wooden spoon in there and chewed it to bits by the back door.  I hope there are no splinters in her mouth.  Right now she is growling and whining behind the couch like she is having a fit. Marley is probably giving her the evil eye.

Maybe I will go act like a basset and take a nap.

Sleepy snooters and loves from:
Ninja, Marley, Maggie and the Mom