[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 28, Issue 15

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 07:52:33 PDT 2008

 Debbie - Sending healing and peace of mind drool to Elder Clara and you.? Sometimes severe weather changes can affect human cardiac patients, perhaps this is what happened with Clara.? Know that we will be thinking of you all as you worry and watch over her.

Dis be Brudder Dudster - Mama readed me da Brudder Elwood book.? Totally awesome, Dude!? You are more my HEWO now da ebber!.? You awso berry handsome, like myseff.? I say we be two cool dudes togedder.? I yam tryin to figger owt how to get to ur howse so's we can be cool togedder.? Mama says I might be going on the end of her foot iffen I keep eatin' aw da paper towes and white bowl paper.? I can't hep it - it jus keeps comin' wen I pulls it.? I awso hab pawfected da Pogo Stick counter surf manu...um twick.? I boing, boing, boings up untiw I gets high enuf to grab wat I want from da counter.? I pwetty gud at it, too, hehehe...ok, Mama...I goin'....later.

The little brat has been on high countersurf alert lately.? I honestly think he has springs on those back legs...

Drool to all who need it.?

Hugs, Sandi - Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah

?