[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:05:09 PDT 2008

Dear QW. Olive & Elder Clara,

Pw. LilyGurl pawing in here.  I totally sympathize.  Since the mom bwought
home this little stinker Rudy, my life has been comparable to a box of
bwoken biscuits!...no two alike, my peaceful days cwumbling before my very
eyes. He has no respect and I have had to lay the paw down plenty of
times..but I am afwaid his puppy bwains are very lacking..in fact, I am not
sure there are any in the widdle brown head of his. He keeps doing the same
dumb stuff over and over.  I am thinking about packing him up and shipping
him to Nigel and Llewis...he would fit right in over there and I could once
again  nap in peace!

Pwincess Lilygurl...getting older and grayer ebery day....

Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage