[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Wed Oct 22 07:06:45 PDT 2008

Dis be Qw. Olive, woofing in to Elder Clara (or maybe I should call myself Elder Olive).  I be very happy you is feeling bedder.

You also have my deepest sympathy because I know what you is livin' with. I, too, have a little nemsis living with me.  His name is Chunky and he's been here since April.  He is cute, but he is driving me to drink.  Methinks my lips will be permanently curled up to my eyeballs -- he just doesn't listen to me.  It all started when the elderly beagie - Judy -- went to the bridge.  She ruled with an iron paw and everyone  respected that.  Now that she is gone - poof - respect went out the window.  The young-uns throw their toys all over, they knock me over,  running like banshees - a girl can't get any sleep at all. I am a queen, after all, but this bunch doesn't care.  No respect, I tell you -- cold noses up the tailpipe -- no way to treat a lady!  Believe me, you and I  could be sisters - we have the same problems! How do you deal with these little twerps anyway?

Qw. Olive