[Dailydrool] HOP artwork raffle

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 20 09:48:56 PDT 2008

My Bridget--the one who has made those fabulous basset notecards sold on Hound's Bay--has artwork in this raffle.  She's planning on being a world famous children's book illustrator one day, so get a piece of her "early work" and  help the seniors at the HOP at the same time!

My younger daughter Juliana also drew a basset--our own foster April--and while she has no plans to be a world famous artist, winning her drawing is still a great deal!!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 6
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, the Bitty Sisters, Danica, Poppi, Ginger and Blackjack (aka Flappers)
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!