[Dailydrool] Halloween costumes

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:10:56 PDT 2008

Hi Droolers!

First of all, drool to all those in need. We hope Elder Clara and Bonnie are better in no time!

For Halloween I would like to have the girls greet people in costume - Franny with an angel halo and Maggie with devil horns. Does anyone know where I could purchase such a thing (I've checked all the local stores) or how to make them? Please keep in mind that I have minimal artistic ability:)

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny