[Dailydrool] dremel and drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:58:12 PDT 2008

I have been way behind and just skimming (started a new job) so I've probably missed a lot.  What is the Christmas card exchange everyone keeps asking about and did I miss the sign up?
I saw the thread about nails and clippers - I use a cordless dremel on Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats.  Gunter has thick black nails and HATES getting his nails done.  He does tolerate the dremel much better than the clippers though.  DH has to hold him with a spoonful of peanut butter or I can't do them at all.  Wulfie is fine, drools the entire time because he knows he gets a treat after each paw is done lol.  The cats are cats, I have them convinced it makes them pretty so they like it.  I also use a converted pill bottle on the dremel, it acts like the attachment they sell for the peticure and only costs the time spent on the modifications.  The instructions were sent to me by Karen and Paul (they are droolers but I don't know their last name) and it was very easy to do.

We are sending healing drool for Elder Clara that her cough is just a cough and nothing serious, and also to Bonnie and Rotten Rupert (and anyone else I missed while skimming.  It's nail night tonight so there will be plenty to spare.  And my thanks to all involved for Brudder Elwood's book, it was great - I was laughing and crying the whole time I read it.  Now we just need part two - law advice by Nigel and Llewis :-)

Kim, Gunter(no way are you cutting my nails is that peanut butter?), Wulfgang (oh good treats)! and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx atb).