[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Update

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 16:00:40 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Firsty, I wants to fank all da peepuls for a finkin ob
Elder Clara. Da Brudder bin finkin ob her too-finkin she gittin da Momma all up
 in da air, and ebby time Elder Clara couff da Momma ober dere a hubberin
rite  ober da tops ob her. Why da Brudder Elwood jus a watchin. Momma didn;t
tellz da  peepuls dat she coff and blow da gasses out da tailpipe at da same time,
no sir,  Momma no tellz dat, why her tail go straight out she a blowin so
bad. Brudder  Elwood tellz da whole story youze see, and I tellz you all da real
deal rite  nowz. I fink Elder Clara hab furball in da mouf. Dat me
proffesenalz  opinionz.
Elder Clara feelin betterz todey.  Dis how da Brudder knowz dis.
I bee good boy all weekendz, gib Elder Clara da space, meke surez she otay.
Dat be ober todey. Do she preceate dat da Brudder be on da down low?? No sir,
not dat one. Da Brudder he bin a checkin on herz all weekend, gib herz da
sniffy, well todey she feelin back to herz grumpy self. I go ober dere, gib her
da sniffy, and she jump up off da floor she gotz dem lipz up to da eyeballz,
so  da Brudder gib da ol heffer a liddel blast, meke sure she up to da snuffz.
Why  she not only take on da Brudder Elwood, but she turn rite around and go
fur  Brudder Jake too. Whut ebber dat stuff da Doc gots her on be good stuff.
Elder  Clara be rite back to normals. Momma seys it be all da drools dat git
her well  agin. But ebin da Brudder fankful cause da Brudder knowz da drool is
gud  stuffz.

Momma here, Elder Clara is doing much better today, and what ever  got my
girl down is on the way out of here-I am sure it is all the drool that  flooded
the home and gave her back her "voice". Drool is powerful stuff, it  heals so
much, now if we could find a bucket of get young drool we would have it  made!
We thank you all so much for thinking of our senior lady. Isn't it amazing
for her to be so special to so many folks, and know she was dumped like trash
in  the woods to die-it sure makes you think.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!