[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Something's Up

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Oct 20 16:24:39 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Something is in the wind here - and it is more than leaves burning.  I can't
figure it out yet but I know Mom is up to something.  She's acting kind of
weird - she put Opie and me on this two-doggie thing and walked us up and
down the driveway a nickzillion times.  Then she walked Opie by himself -
that was funny - Opie ran in circles around her for a while, then he acted
like a bucking bronco, then he finally settled down and walked nicely for
Mom.  Granny Pat brought Ouija out too - and I had to walk with her on the
two-doggie thing.  Mom walked Ouija by herself - she wasn't really good but
she wasn't as bad as Opie.  After that, I was lounging on the porch with
Ouija and we heard Mom and Granny Pat talking about a "road trip" - what is
that all about????  I didn't know that roads take trips!!

Later this evening, while we were eating - I saw Mom sneak some stuff out to
the new house on wheels.  I don't know what is going on - Grady hasn't given
the "we're going to a dog show" alert, so I don't think that is it.  But .
something is definitely up . I will keep my nose to the ground, my eyes
peeled (ooooh - that sounds yucky) and my ears listening and I will keep you
posted.

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys