[Dailydrool] Mundae Wif MomPerson

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:41:13 PDT 2008

Dis Nigel.
No quesshun, MomPerson be home. All da towuls we drugged outta da bafroom ta
play wif ober da weekent, dey histree. She done snetched em outta are jaws,
yes she did too. She just teke um da hole time mimblin bout DadPeepel what
let liddel dogs do whaddebber.
Gotta tell ya, DadPerson be cool! We wented thro too     hunh? Whut Llewis.
Oh ok. You an dat book. TWO boxsis ob biscits dat MPerson botted befour she
leff thinking dat be plenty. Hah Hah. We got DadP traint. We go out come in
gedda treet. He geddup walk aroun  we runs out to da kitchen an he gib we
treets. We ask for belly skritches an get belly rub an a treet. We bark
ousside we come in we gedda treet. We sleepin nice we gedda treet. We
barkin, we gedda treet. It like hebben! Just like Hebben muss be. An Lap
sittin? Oh man oh man do we lapsit on he. Too--sorry Llewis you liddel
pimpelhed--TWO ob we at oncet. Me an Llewis or me an Mitchell or me an me.
Uncle Cooper he lookin oudda da winnow for MomPerson. He eet mebbe haf he
food an leeb da ress. He not want he biskit so DPerson breke it uup inna
tree parts an gib me an Llewis an Mitchell sum. When MomPerson drived inna
drivething, Uncle Cooper he almoss go thro da winnow.He all fours on da baka
da couch skreemin like a liddel girl (where he be, Llewis? Ok, keep eyeballs
out.)
MomPerson reely happy to see we, too. She say she not seen won Basset or won
Uncle Cooper all weekent. She say she saw huntin dawgs whadebber dey be, an
she seen ole dogs an she met too borker callies an a golden reetreevr whut
had walkt 3 ours an woodent get in da peepuls car cuz she wanted toplay
fetch da green tennyball wif MomPerson.
She say she seen a liddel kitty reel cute.An a doxhonde an big katz an art
art art art whadebber dat are.
Oh, fank yew Llewis liddel nose itall
Art he say are painings, an joolry an woodstuff an glasstuff an potry. She
botted some potry. She say she cant by no glass cuz dat kid ob hers
Chrisotopfeffer (hey I dunno) he a
glesszblouser....glessbloner....glazzblowyer......he meke stuff outta glasz.
SHUDDUP LLEWIS IF I WANT DA SPELLINK I AX.

She seen beyootiful howses, an homes whut yust to be brooories, an chruchiz,
an stapels, an stuff like dat all fixed up to lib in. She met sumwon what
knew sumwon whut she noed an she gots all scited about it. SillyMPerson.

So she home an taday a nitemare. No treets except for comin in when callt
and she meens rite now not later. Youse come in later youse no git treets.
Shuddup Llewis dirtbrain, I was doin sekrit stuff, dat why I not come rite
in. No treets for been cute. No treets for findin dat bafroom paper for she.
O Contair (Dat Frensch. I lernt Spinach now I lernin Frensch.)
we gots in trubbel for dat paper fing. An towuls? Dey gone.Whup juss like
dat dey in da launry an we tole dey not toys. Humf.
Dat Mondae wif MomPerson home. No fun a tall.
Love an Drool to them whut needs it,
Nigel an Llewis da Drip.
No I wont teke it beke. Ha, you gotta ketch me firssssOW OW OW leggo dat,
Llewis!!!