[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods Bookie

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 17:06:59 PDT 2008

Momma here-we just heard from Mary Ann, and the book sales to help the
hounds is going real well, in fact we only have about 40 left--SOOOOO---if you
have been holding back, now is the time, they will make great gifts and please
remember all proceeds are going to help the hounds-go to the
website-www.brudderelwood.com and get your order in today!!  Don't miss out  and lets help the
hounds, its getting cold and your order will help keep the  furbabies warm.
Mary Ann is waiting to hear from you tonight!!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!