[Dailydrool] Copper's ears and Hushy's portrait

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Mon Oct 20 18:47:16 PDT 2008

I  once had a basset (Buford Bulldozer) who used to have a lot of ear problems. I used a product I ordered from Foster and Smith's mail order. It was an ear POWDER that you put in the ear after you cleaned it with regular ear cleanse. The longer the ear the more problems and Buford's were very long. The whole point of a POWDER is helping the area to stay drier to promote healing. Of course if it is really infected he will need antibiotics and a vet visit.  And to Hushy's people.... I would LOVE to see that portrait! Sounds like a real artistic venture. Hope Hushy poses nice!    Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets