[Dailydrool] Smarts

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:54:20 PDT 2008

Roland, Ella Louise here.  You no need to worries bouts wearning.  We bassets we smart and wearn whatebber it is we wants.  If it bein impawtent, we do it.  You can show all dem retwevers a thing or tu, I nos it!!!!!  I will send you dwools for smarts just to add to whatebber you alweddy has.

Elder Clara, i am releaved to hears you is fewing well again.  I guess you had a chance to see just how impawtent you ares to all us houndies.  We all wuv you.

Ella Louise