[Dailydrool] Update on me and the Champion Sleeper Calendars

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:41:54 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,
This is Kathi, faithful slave and personal assistant to the lovely Hannah
Bandannah. Miss Hannah B has given me permission to update everyone on the
Champion Sleeper calendars.

As you may remember, I was scheduled to undergo surgery for a brain tumor on
October 7th and wouldn't be able to ship the calendars out until I recovered
a bit. Good news on both fronts - My doctor feels he was able to get all of
the tumor and I am now at home recovering from the surgery. I am feeling
better each day. I wanted to thank all of you for the drool, prayers, and
cards. All of it has made me feel so much better and I do appreciate it.
Second, all of the Champion Sleeper Calendars that have been ordered so far
were shipped out today and should arrive to you this week. I appreciate
everyone being so understanding about the delay and I hope you enjoy the
calendars.

If you haven't ordered your copy of the calendar yet, there is still time.
Just go to:

http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarhome.html

Or, you can email Hannah at hannahb4obr at gmail.com if you have questions or
wish to pay by check. Every dollar goes to help the homeless hounds of Ohio.

Finally, I do have about 10 signed copies of the book "Champion Sleeper" by
Tim Young still available if you didn't get one. They are $15 plus shipping.
Just email and let me know. They will be available on a first come-first
serve basis.

Thanks again for everything! Drool to all in need!

Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah -
Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - and Forever Loved Einstein, Harriet,
Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)