[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Eaves Dripping

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Oct 21 05:27:18 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Last night I spent the evening eaves dripping - I mean, eaves dropping - to
try to get more information about this "road trip" thingie.  I laid on Mom's
lap and pretended I was asleep and listened really carefully to everything
she said.  This is what I found out - when Mom retired, she said the first
autumn of her retirement she wanted to go on a "road trip" when everybody
else would have to be at school working.  This was going to be her special
way of celebrating her retirement and then she would feel really retired.
She said she wanted to "go east" and see all the pretty trees.  Then she
started talking about a bunch of numbers - like 23 and 75 and 80 and 90 and
76 and 81 and 64 and 1 nickzillion and 2 nickzillion - and that is when I
fell asleep.

So all I know is that we are going east - don't know when - don't know where
- don't know why - but I will keep you posted.

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys