[Dailydrool] Today's DD Calendar picture

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 01:51:53 PDT 2008

This little Irish basset is Lucy.  We got her when she was ten months old and living in the garden of a teenager who loved her but whose mother who preferred cats and wouldn't have Lucy in the house.

She's now ten years old, currently an only child, and much prefers it that way.  She has epilepsy of unknown origin and has been on medication since we found out.  Boy that first fit was scary!

She has matured from being all teeth and bark to a proper lady - I imagine her as something of a Southern Belle - she just assumes good service as being her right and our duty.  Although sometimes her puppyhood returns and she presents the soggiest of toys to be thrown and returned or tugged.

She's a sweet hearted little minx who keeps us guessing - but at least she allows Frank and I to cross the Atlantic to Boardwaddle or Mishgun Waddle to help raise money for her friends in America.

Loose Goose we love you and hope to have many more years with you

Diana and Frank
DianaEGrove at hotmail.com