[Dailydrool] Da' Elder Clara..sorry I'm late

Kristine Benger kbenger at clarkecorp.com
Tue Oct 21 07:48:04 PDT 2008

I guess I was slow on the draw...I was catching up my drool's today and
was just about ready to sling as much drool as my brood could sling to
poor coughing Elder Clara... and whammy!!! Like magic the drool has
healed the old girl and things are right with the world again! So glad
to hear Clara is back to being herself Deb. Though, I suppose more drool
can't hurt so x-tra drool to you Clara...If you've got any leftovers,
send it on to all others in need. Hugs and snooters!

Kristine~
Momperson and Slave to Wilber "Slick Willy" Benger and
the Non-Hound underlings Lady da Lab and Willow da' Husky

Kristine Benger

Inside Sales
Clarke Distribution Corporation | 393 Fortune Boulevard | Milford, MA |
01757
telephone: (508)435-6226 fax: (508)435-6860
email: mailto:kbenger at clarkecorp.com | web: www.clarkecorp.com
<http://www.clarkecorp.com/>