[Dailydrool] Bluegrass Basset Rescue Needs Your Help ASAP!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 21 14:10:43 PDT 2008

Folks, we are in great need here.  There is a 7-9 yr old female at a shelter in Bardstown, KY, that we cannot take.  I have almost a dozen here and the Soldier Daddy is due home in  3+ weeks.  We had a new foster home open up but she ended up taking in a basset we adopted out 2 yrs ago and got back because her owner died of cancer.

Today I just got called from Louisville's Animal Control about a 1 yr old female who was hit by a car and has a broken leg and a possible collapsed lung and who knows what else (and she is getting only Rimadyl for pain there at the shelterI)  She's being pulled by a former foster Mom's husband and taken to the vet so right now we have no idea what her bill is going to come to.  This is the same shelter my Jeremiah came from--also with a broken leg.   Please sling drool for this baby that we can get her taken care of!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 6
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper and the fosters
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!