[Dailydrool] Hopper and a big thank you

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Tue Oct 21 17:00:34 PDT 2008

Dear Hopper and Carolyn,

We are sending drool and prayers your way in hopes that your Hopper bunny will be feeling better. I also want to thamk  so many of you that wrote sending good wishes for Eddie the kitty. He was checked at the big doc today and is scheduled for an ultra sound tomorrow morning for a suspicious mass near his liver and spleen. If you don't mind please keep prayers and drool coming for Eddie . He is truly a dog cat. I am  not prepared to lose him.

Kind thought to all,
Judith