[Dailydrool] back at ya Roland-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 17:52:34 PDT 2008

Hey Roland, dis Brudder Elwood. I gotz me earflapz ober me eyeballz, cause
da brudder a seein where dis a going--whuy dey a tellin youze only be goodz
when  you got da new duds on? You a going downz da golden doggie path dere me
man, you  gonna be a wearing dem duds all da time. I bee a finkin youze needz to
lissen to  youze Daddy. Rebel me man!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!