[Dailydrool] Laundry sorting and other evil deeds

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 17:35:43 PDT 2008

Living with 3 dogs (2 of them Bassets) has taught us all sorts of new things.

A thong is more fun than a chew toy.  The big 2 legged sister was home from college for a short break.  She was excited to meet the new addition, Gallagher.  MacKenzie was so excited to see her big sister that she helped unpack her clothes.  She was especially thrilled to find a pink striped thong.   Imagine my daughter's delight when she let her best friend into the house to turn and find MacKenzie and Gallagher having a full tug of war with her underwear.   Tug, Tug, win, Basset 500, do it again.

Paper is especially fun to chew.  Gallagher really liked the green paper with the picture in the middle. Why was the Dadperson so upset at him??  At least it wasn't a $20.

13 year old dogs make great pillows - - until they wake up

Furniture corners can be painful.  It's best to chew them off before any puppy harm is done.  Applies to tables, chairs, ottomans - anything at basset height.

SHOES.  need I say more.

We're all so glad to hear that Elder Clara is on the mend.  Three dogs in the house here all have coughs now - at first I thought it was sympathy coughing, but I guess we'd better take a trip to the vets.

Julie from CT