[Dailydrool] FW: Dailydrool Digest, Vol 29, Issue 6

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 05:14:48 PDT 2008

Oops, I guess it's too early for me to be on the computer, hit send before that one was finished.  Lets try that again:
We are sending drool to Hopper the bunny, Eddie the cat, Copper's ears
and Rupert's shoulder.  And good training drool to Roland, my mom is in
a wheelchair and it is amazing what a huge help her service dogs have
been.  And also drool to Momperson, sounds like she needs it :-)  And Marcia, if you would be willing to share the recipe for the Guinness stew, I would love to try it.

Kim who LOVES Guinness with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx atb).