[Dailydrool] Hopper dad/ edith the cat

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 22 03:26:21 PDT 2008

First off and foremost I want to thank you guys for the drool for hopper, He seems a lil more relaxed. It breaks my heart the Vet said we must have done something right with him because they normally live 3- 4 years Hopper will be 9 in Feb. His litter mate lived to be 7.5 years.

I just finish my email and get this feeling of uh oh dread.  Daughters intuition. I called mom and asked how my dad was he was down with the flu last few days
Well he took 2 mini strokes.  He has had them before and I was hoping no more,. He was diagnosed with a clot near his heart about 2 months ago and the Dr is hoping its lil bits of that clot breaking off and causing the mini strokes meaning the medicine is working or its not good. Please sling my dad some drool he is near 74 and I am 43 and a huge daddy's girl. I call him every single day he is 5.5 hours away and talk and tell him how much I love him.

Edith the cat I love kitty cats. I am going to eat something good today so Rex will drool buckets and I can sling some your way. I say Rex because as funny as it sounds the basset (lil miss Daisy Halo) does not drool but Rex  lab / Sheppard mix drools like crazy seems weird.

Rupert slinging you some drool for your arm / wrist we hope it gets all healed up soon.

Congrats to Basset Hound Rescue of Quebec Ohhh how I wish I was closer so I could come by and get some huge snooter kisses

Puppy breath I have to tell in the neighborhood. My neighbor has a new puppy named noodles he is a Valley bull dog and Gorgeous in the first degree. He is being raised in the most wonderful home
lol one of my clients that when she come to pick the kids up Noodles comes to give me afternoon kisses nope don't like extra puppy breath ok you all know I am lying I LOVE PUPPY BREATH
Is there a support group for puppy breath
Hi my name is Carolyn and I love puppy breath he he he he

Have a great day all!

Carolyn

http://en-us.facebook.com/srch.php?nm=carolyn+clarkson+mitchell  (my facebook inthe search engines)
Mom to LiL Miss Daisy Halo