[Dailydrool] Nelly first post

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Oct 22 09:39:52 PDT 2008

Hi Eberyone,

Dis is Nelly and I want to tank eberyone for welcomin me home.  I cided dat da ting da callin home be a
gud pwace.  It be da full home, but dey hab room for me.  Dey be comfy pwaces fer me to be wen I need da nappy.
Why der is eben wots of gud food.  I no hab to et da gwass and wud chips to gitz a full tummy no more.
Yep, my Momma figger dat out fum watchin me bizness. (sowwy me no dat a wittle gwotest).   Da udder kidz git da
cawwats and hawd tweat stuff, but me no chewy well, but me git dat yoggert stuff, it be pwetty gud.  Momma sez
dat I be bedder affer da doc (me wikes da vet peeples wots) fixez me toofers  me gits weally gud tweats.
I hab no idea wat a bone or swet tater is?  Me neber knew dis ting dat called luv, but it sum powful stuff.

Me wanna sez dat all ob us rescues be very lucky kidz.  Me sendin a special drool for all ob do wunnerful peeples
dat gib we rescue kidz der luv an gib us a new lives.  Me not wanna tink bout where we be wif out all ob you angels.

Me send da healing drool an da prayers to all da kidz an der slaves dat needs some healin.  Me hopz dat all ob you gitz well very soon.

Nelly ob The Dog House Gang
Momma, Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles