[Dailydrool] Norm's Comin to da Beach!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 12:41:54 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I all cited, cause I readz dat Norm a comin on downz to
see me. Why da planz  we bee a makin, we can pick up da wild woomens at da
doggie show, teke dem on down to da beeches, do da whine and dine, liddel roll
in da sand, why me head jus a spinnin. Da Brudder finally gonna git sum
action.  Why wif da house on da wheels we can bring da woomen doggies on in, hab a
partee, howl at da moon, an hey it be da halloweenie weekend, I bets we can
get  Elder Clara's turbo broom and go fur a liddel spin.
OH. I git so cited I furgit bout dat. Now whut we gonna do wif da
heffer--errr--Elder Clara???
I fink bout dis.
Den it com to da Brudder.
Old Fart Grady.
My doggie, dis be a match made in da hebbins. Elder Clara and OF Grady. Why
dem can stay rounds da home, blow some gasses togedder, why I finkin dey hab a
 tailpipe contest. We open da windows ob course, why Elder Clara alone can
melt  da whiskers rite off da face, youze put da two ob dem togedder and it rock
da  home.
Brudder Elwood gonna go meke da list, meybee git Elder Clara sum ob dat  Lady
Clairol stuff, youze know, fluff up da old broad liddel bit. Brudder Elwood
gittin da refreskmints all ready, dis gonna be specul.
Brudder Norm comin to da beach, why dis meke me day!!

We send drool to all in need--any more droolers coming in for the dog  show???

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!