[Dailydrool] PW Miss Pauline

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 04:36:40 PDT 2008

Jellybean is organizing the drool production in this house for PW Miss Pauline as she knows all too well the woes of UTI.  So for you PW Miss Pauline, we are cooking steak for the babies.  We are slinging buckets for you, and we are sorry to hear that you are not well.  We know your Mommy will take very good care of you, and you will be on the mend very soon.  XOXOJellybean, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre Louis, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki and slave Jackie