[Dailydrool] You guys are awesome

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 23 10:59:47 PDT 2008

Hopper bunny came hopping over in his slow way last night for a feast of oatmeal and carrots he looked better then he has in days so as old as he is maybe he is on the mend a bit I hope and pray. I sit by his cage when ever I can and have long talks ok I always had the long talks usually when he was running around the house. Now he does not want out of his cage and me being the paranoid queen is so scared he will hurt himself I am glad. He sits in an ex large doggie pen in the kitchen where he checks everything out. Rex even sits some times and try's to talk to him

Dad the drool is working. He has not had another min stroke, he is coherent, sitting up in his bed and eating and watching TV. Why they did not admit him on first mini stroke is beyond me. If I was my mom I would have demanded it.

So Drool works beyond anything anyone could ever expect God bless you all,

Now for the funny of the week
Rex is scared of round and semi round things. It started with a pumpkin my mom made me out of a plastic dryer vent years ago. I thought for Halloween I would put it in the front room. Well Rex is petrified of it. a 100 pound dog scared of a tiny pumpkin. So I get over laughing and he sits under the table until the pumpkin from hec is gone.
So last night hubby asked for the globe to look at for some odd reason I have been with him 18 years and he never asked for it before, Anyway Rex looses it which starts off a major bark war between him and Daisy yelling at the globe to go home. I near wet myself the things that make the puppies scared he he he the pumpkin one as soon as I figure out how to download off my camcorder I will post to you tube

Healing drool to all those in need
God Bless you all

Carolyn
Slave to the biggest scaredy cats in Nova Scotia

LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rex aka LiL Foot