[Dailydrool] Rotten Rupert update

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:40:58 PDT 2008

Rupert saw the vetlady yesterday and she determined the issue is definitely
in his shoulder area. They did some shoulder xrays but everything looked
normal so at this point we are just treating the symptoms. She gave us
tramadol and rimadyl for the pain. And he's on crate-rest as much as
possible. We're just watching now for improvment. The vet says its likely
either a muscle strain or a pano flare-up, if in fact he's still growing.

Thanks for all the well wishes and drool. We can now fling it back out to
drool-land for everyone else in need. Also, my jury service has finally come
to an end after 4 long weeks (found em guilty) so I can get back to my
routine and keep up with the drool once again. Yeah!!!

Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert