[Dailydrool] Oh Brudder

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 14:48:53 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I was gonna paw to youze all last nite, but i was a
cleanin me cage, gittin me girlie pictures all nice so Brudder Norm not bee
afinkin da brudder be a slob. Dat partly true. Brudder Elwood git in biggie
trubbles las nite. I not sure da Momma done furgot dis one yet. I tellz you all
liddel storie.
Brudder Jake, he go see da vetman yesserday, Momma liddel worried bout him
earbone, he be fine, nuffin but da Momma a worrin. Brudder Elwood git stuck in
da cage, dinnerz be late, dere be payback a comin fur dis, whut she finkin,
missin me dinnerz bell. So she finally git me bowl on da floor, we eatz, an we
 see Momma git da pizza box outta da freezer. Brudder Elwood got on da
alertz.  Dat be me favorite. So Momma she like da saucez on da pizza and she git
nudder  jar ob da sauces, and she git more cheese, oh, dis lookin good, me nose a
 twitchin, I lookin on da counter, an I tellz Brudder Jake git on up dere and
 lookie roundz, he longer dan me, so he up dere a lookin. Dere be Momma
plate, it  gotz da crustiez an I tell Brudder Jake go head, git da plate, bringz it
on down  herez, we share. Brudder Jake no lissin. So I jump on Brudder Jake's
back, he  git mad, we git into fite, Momma she be a roarin, and I git stuffed
in da poopin  room, and Brudder Jake git slammed in da lockdown. So Momma she
cool down, I git  to com on out first. Momma she a paintin da toebones, I do
da sniffy in da food  roomz, dat pizza still dere. I lookie rounds on da
counterz, an dere it be. Me  prize rite dere on da flat pan on top ob da heatin
moochine. I lookie agin-she  gotz a kishun towel unner da pizza pan. Why dis be
oppetunity ob da lifez. I  grab da towle an gib it a pull.
JACKPOT.
Her com da towel an me pizza, it all rite dere on da floor, why da chees
still be warm, dat exter sauce be good, liddel messy but Brudder Elwood git it
off da white cabeenets affer I git da cheese offa da floor, it kinder stuck
down  dere. Ob course wee all knowz whut habbin next. Da Momma a screamin me
name, I  lookie real quick-dere bee two biggie hunks rite der on da rug, Brudder
Elwood  grab dem an go rite out da doggie door, me cheese an da sauce a fallin
off but I  got da crusties. Now dis be a surprise, da Momma not followin me, I
eat me  crusties, go back in da home, see iffin she found dat chunk ober dere
by da  friginator. Well Elder Clara git dat one, but I go ober git me cheese
hunk off  da doggie door.
Den it heppin.
Da jaws ob Momma grab da Brudder by da neckbonez, she drag me rite to da
cage an chunk me rite on in, she be so mad she kin hardly yell. She seyz I gonna
stey rite dere all nite.
Brudder Elwood seyz dat otey. Dis time it bee wurf it.

We send drool to all in need-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!