[Dailydrool] Great News for the KY Basset

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 23 15:17:15 PDT 2008

Many many thanks to GABR for coming to the aid of the basset girl with the broken leg.  They are picking her up on Sunday!!!  We are still collecting donations for her as her initial bill is going to be about $500, and anything collected over that will be sent to GABR to help defray this basset's medical expenses (which will be hefty.)

Anyone wishing to donate can do so by PayPal at bluegrassbassetresq at yahoo.com, but checks can be sent directly to GABR.

Thank you so  much to GABR for helping this dog and to all of you who emailed me wanting to help!!!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB),
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!