[Dailydrool] Dewey

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 23 20:41:06 PDT 2008

That brings back memories of Miss Becky in Airdrie with the gophers, rabbits etc.  While I'm\
bellowing for her to come back she's resting in the long grass.Actually one day a friend said
I was bellowing too loud and she wouldn't come so she tried in her dainty voice - same result - nothing!
Thank heavens for the white tip on the tail on which I was going to tie a flourscent ribbon or a cowbell.
Now she's almost 15 she actually looks behind to see if I"m coming not like the good old days
'can't hear a thing for my barking and the poor rabbit has no idea where the noise machine came
from. It was new out there.
aroooooooooooo
Georgie and Miss Becky