[Dailydrool] Dewey

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Oct 13 06:39:17 PDT 2008

I got to meet the abandoned basset from Nebraska this weekend!!!
That little guy has definately landed on his feet.  His new mom loves
him to death and will be sure he has only the best from now on!!
"Dewey" is a very friendly young man.  He spent the day at
the dog show in Iowa on Saturday which is were I got to meet him.  i
forgot to ask for his pawtograph untill it was too late.  I did tell
him he was something of a celebrity, and told him I would update all his
Drool freinds on his status.  Interstingly, he has dew claws on his
rear feet, which I have never seen before in a basset.

crazy
basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit