[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Book Sales

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 05:58:20 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I do da woof wif Mary Ann dis weekend, and she sayz da
bookie sales to help da houndies a goin real well. Dat meke da brudder heppy,
cause it a gittin cold out dere, and we gots to help da houndies. So please
order da bookie todey-go to _www.brudderelwood.com_
(http://www.brudderelwood.com)  an Mary Ann doin  da packin an da shippin. Da bookie meke good presents
but we only gots so meny,  so git youze todey beforez dey all gone.
Brudder Elwood is a helpin da houndies, and we knowz you help too.
Brudder Elwood seyz fank you.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!