[Dailydrool] French Lottery

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Thu Oct 23 21:51:34 PDT 2008

Bonjour, Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
Fwance.

Da mum is very busy cuz she went back to school.  Apparently she thinks
she's going to learn to read our minds .... NO CHANCE!!

Anyways, we managed to get her to paw this message to you all.  Firstly,
we would like to give hugs to EVERYBODY  and we regularly produce drool
that we sling over to those in need.  Da mum does not have so much time
to write these days but we all still think about you.

We got our Brudder Elwood book today.  If you haven't already got a copy
- BUY IT !!!

Now, why are we writing?  Ah yes, da mum is treasurer of our French
basset rescue organisation "Un Coeur sous l'Oreille" (that means "a
heart under the ear"). Last winter we organised a Christmas lottery
(except over here it starts in October and finishes before Christmas -
go figure).  It worked very well and we got some pennies for the
homeless houndies.  This year we thought that maybe some of you guys
would like to participate.  There are prizes, but only little ones cuz
we don't want to spend too much precious houndy money on gifts (the less
we spend, the more they get).

There are no tickets as such. It is a grill and we put names in the
boxes and then the winning numbers win prizes.  The price of each "box"
is 3$ (US) and you can pay via paypal. You can have as many boxes as you
like :) . If you have a favorite number, that can be arranged, too.  The
numbering goes from A1 to A20 and likewise through the alphabet to M
(but not I - that's too confusing on the grill!).

If you are interested and want more info, just email us - we'll be happy
to take your $$$$.

Hugs and lurps to all,

Miss Penny and Miss Polly
www.bassettissimmo.com