[Dailydrool] Bonnie Basset's Gotcha Day - 1 year!

keefe93 at comcast.net keefe93 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 07:41:23 PDT 2008

Today we celebrate one year with our little basset lady. What a joy she has been and still is! She has made us laugh hysterically at her antics, and she has been a wonderful addition to our family. My hubby who is not a "dog person" per se - has fallen in love with this little lady. She is a tad spoiled - but she is so much fun. My sister can't believe she is talking to the same person who used to have so little tolerance for dogs - she thinks an alien has come down and taken over Fran's body! Nonetheless, we celebrate BonnyBasset's Gotcha Day today - October 24 - and thank NEBHR for making her adoption possible! Bonny sends drool to other adoptees as well. Rebecca & Francis :-)
Springfield, MA