[Dailydrool] HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BONNY KEEFE

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Fri Oct 24 08:00:28 PDT 2008

BONNY KEEFE has been with her new Mom and Dad for one year TODAY!!      YEA
BONNY!!
 I am her auntie and we have not met yet. But i know she is VERY well taken
care of and loved loved loved. Not only has she won the heart of my sister-
her mama. But she has totally  consumed her daddy!!
 He is absolutely in love with this dog!
 It is all a Good Thing!!
 Happy Gotch Day Bon Bon!!! You all are a lucky family!
 Auntie Marti and Lady Belle and Maisie May. and a Lovey Lu ATB
THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
Think Holidays- buy one Holiday stocking get 1/2 off the second...now
--Dec.12th
 We give discounts to Animal Rescue..
         <http://www.thesewandsews.com/> www.thesewandsews.com

"_You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my
heart that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb -