[Dailydrool] Dear Brudder Elwood

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Fri Oct 24 08:01:41 PDT 2008

Dear Brudder Elwood:

Chunky here -- I sees where you is looking forward to Norm comin' to visit and you has big plans.  Just a word of warning from a friend.  I fink he may be comin' wif girls -- and I have met some of them.  They is beautimous and they smells good!  Just watch out for the liddel one -- her name is Ouija.  She is one hot mama and will run the socks off of you.  I spent an hour or so wif her last spring and she chased me up and down the family room, grabbing my parts (I still had them all then) - nothing was sacred! Grabbin' and pullin' on anything in reach.  Just watch out, buddy -- she will get you -- and get you good!

Chunky (Don't say I didn't warn you!)

A New Way to Get Free & Discounted Offers -- FreeInternet.com!
Visit http://offers.juno.com/TGL1121/?u=http://www.freeinternet.com