[Dailydrool] Wee gotted our brudder book!!!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Oct 24 08:03:18 PDT 2008

Dis Sophie ob da Austin Texus pawin in ta tell da brudder dat hims book
is a weiner...I mean winner, dats rite, winner!  Dat momma, hers got dat
bookie outta dat box what don't got no goodies in it, only dat stuff
what be fun ta tear up an make da libbin room snow storm wif.  Hers wuz
all 'sited cause dat bookie be der an hers say "Sophie an Diva!" (dats
my sister-pup), "come an see dis bookie, dis a basset bookie frum da
brudder!"  We don't no 'bout dat, but we lubbs when dat momma get all
'cited an talk to we like dat!!" Den her gibbs us da Kong wif da goodies
all in da middle, an wez lay on we big beds an dat momma say "I read da
brudder book to dem babies..." an hers was a giggle an hers was a cryie
an hers was like "ooooh, dat bookie is sooooo good!!!" an da 2 legger
kiddies come too, an dat momma read dat bookie to dem an we go 'nom nom
nom' on da Kong da hole time!  Dat berry berry good day fur Sophie.

Dat momma here...the book is just wonderful!!!  Great, great job!!!
Sophie and Diva send Peanut Butter Kong drool to every pup out there who
needs it, and especially to our lovely Elder Clara, may you live to see
many, many more happy (or as happy as one can be in the house with da
brudder!!) healthy, treat-filled, days!! Have a wonderful weekend
everyone!

Jessica L. Sutton, momma to Diva Marie & Sophie doo dah