[Dailydrool] Hipz an Lipz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 10:35:30 PDT 2008

Jist dial da number Sister Daisy, nebber mind who we callin, I got me
earflap phones on--oh it ringing.
Dis Brudder Elwood. Dis Hipz and Lipz?? Otey, lookie herez,   Brudder  Elwood
gotz mergency and I needz you all to bounce on ober to da  home. Whut youze
mean, you gotta knowz more?? Otey, we git dis straight. Brudder  Elwood git
youze outta da biggie book. It seyz you dooze da suckin ob da fat an  we got
project rite herez fur youze, an dis be mergency, we do dis todey. Whut  you sey-.
no, not fur Brudder Elwood, dis fur da Elder Clara, we needz bout 20  poundz
ob da fat sucked off her. See we gotz da companie a comin and I be a  finkin
she hook rite up wif Old Fart Grady, an she go rite up da road to him  home,
but we needz a liddel ob da remodel on herz fore he see dis chunky monkey.  You
git on ober an da brudder be in da breeze, wif no more Elder Clara. Whut
youze mean, whut odder mefodz do we try? Well, me last mefod jus kider not work,
I get da vacuum, teke da hose, put it at da Elder Clara tailpipe, flip dat bad
 boy on and was a finkin we do da lipersuctionz on da cheap, but dere be
problumz  youze see, not nuff powerz in da old Reeka.We git couple ob poundz outta
dere,  but it not fat iffin youze catch a whiffy, and den da moochine git
liddel  stopped up, and it not a smellin too gud, an we ain't gonna speakz ob da
attertude on da odder end,  An we ain't got no Diesun, so you gotz at bring
out da super suckin moochine, get da ol broad a new bodie, whut Ol Fart like.
Whut?? oh, ob course, da lipz, well you all bee a doin liddel work dere too,
dey  kidder stuck up dere bout at da eyeballz, we needz dem down by da teef
agin, an  teke out da jowlz. Old Fart gonna git da real deal frum da Brudder,
why I gotz  da card and we a waitin on youze. Whut youze mean, bloodwurk???
Well, I git  brudder Jake go gib herz a chomp, git her a bleedin iffin dat whut
youze want.  Whut, Lady you gittin on me last nerb, whut youze want nowz??
Pointmentz in a  month?? Why da Brudder be stuck wif Elder Clara agin.

We send drool to all in need-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!