[Dailydrool] crooked legs

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Oct 24 11:25:26 PDT 2008

I have been more and more concerned lately that Diva may have something
wrong with her legs, at least in the way her front legs are shaped.  I
noticed it before, of course, but our old vet kinda shrugged it off,
checked her bones and said she was fine.  I know she's not in any pain
or discomfort now but I wonder if she will have problems as she gets
older.  I just don't know what I should say to her vet, or if I should
consider an orthopedic doctor, etc.  It would be great if I could find
some pictures of different types of bone structures in basset legs and
what is of concern and what is normal.  Their little legs are all weird
looking to begin with!!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks all!

Jessica L. Sutton