[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 24 13:21:42 PDT 2008

Hi!

It is little old me, Waltzing Maggie Mae.  I am the Georgia girl, now a resident of COLD NY state.  The last year at least has been very tough for me, my ear has a very bad infection and I never am without drops and ear cleaning.  I also have had ear surgery and a deep ear cleaning in the last six months.  Wednesday it is back to the new vets to have embedded stitches removed and another deep ear cleaning.

Mom says if I get lots of drool from all you nice people, maybe I will finally in time get rite of this infection and will again be able to go to Waddles and have fun.  I just wish  I could go without having my ears hurt.

Mom (here), Maggie Mae is the most patient girl around and now has new vets.  I was not crazy when I said Maggie Mae screamed when she got her ears cleaned and drops put in.  The new vets found ulcers in her ear and an embedded stitch or two.  Maggie Mae is feeling better now.  But still with no end in sight.  So I am worried and frustrated.

Thanks for listening.

Maggie Mae and mom