[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 19:56:55 PDT 2008

Dear Elwood,
I got yer book, and we really like it.  We like all the pictures. We did meet Lucille at the Oregon Coast, but I think she was kind of overwhelmed by us.The Elder Clara kind of reminds me of our Deohgee, in that he will suddenly lose track of what he's doing and stop suddenly, and Stella or I will run into his "tailpipe." Deohgee not crabby though like Elder Clara.He's only crabby if we try to take his food.
I am only going to wear my service dog outfit when I go out in public.Not in the house. That way I can just act natural at home. The mom is starting to worry about my tendency to leave messages for other dogs on upright objects. I don't know if I can quit this habit cold turkey.

Regards
Roland, OEBE Potentate

Janice Henry Colvin