[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:22:19 PDT 2008

My Deer Brudder Elwood, Da bookee came taday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wez can't waitz til da MAMA getz home, feeds we and den weads it to us (Dere is a wot of us to feed - 11 doggies (3 Bassets and 8 notbassets and dont wannabe), 2 c at ts, and 3 count 'em 3 horsies). I will put my paw down and make sure da Mama weads to us as soon as her chores is done (ya gotta keep da swaves busy or dey get inta truble, ya know!) Fanks SOOOOOO much! Wub and snooters from yur furend, Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm