[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 19:17:25 PDT 2008

Brudder, This is Emma the Delicate Diva.? I am so tired of talking to you about dear Elder Clara.? Why don't you take the vacuum hose and put it to your earflap and suck out the little brainz you have left.? You are the naughtiest basset ever.? And take my picture down, Norm will know that I will have nothing to do with you.? I am sure he has read? the drool before, and knows that I stick up for Elder Clara.? And I am sure that Morse will have something to say about all of this.? Now, leave her alonez!? And stay away from the Momma's food too, or I will give her some ideas about how to deal with the naughty basset.? Emma