[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 03:25:12 PDT 2008

Momma here, boy it's cold outside!! We worry about the hounds that might  not
have it as good as ours, might be homeless, hungry, it can be a rotten world
for them. That is what the Brudder Elwood's bookie is all about helping the
hounds. We only have 20 left guys, so please get your order in, Mary Ann is
just  itchin to get the checks written to House of Puddles, Montana Basset
Rescue, and  BellyRubs Basset Rescue. It sure will make a great gift and helping
those hounds  is what it is all about. So order today and make a hound smile,
that's  what it is all about, helping the hounds.
We thank everyone that has ordered, and the wonderful reviews, it warms our
hearts, and Elder Clara says seniors are great-get one of those for your house
 too!!

PS----Brudder Elwood will be posting about his adventures with the Red Bay
Gang as soon as he gets his tongue back in his choppers--it might be said that
he met his match with the Red Bay Girls.

We send drool to all in need-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!
5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)