[Dailydrool] my mom's birthday

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 21:23:18 PDT 2008

My mom's birthday is Thursday the 30th. She made a comment to me a while back that she would love to get a lot of birthday cards because she usually just gets a few. I thought of the drool. If any of you would like to brighten her day her address is Bonnie Cherry-2424 Roberts Lane -apt 111M-Florence, AL 35630

She loves Wednesday and Booty and is a good grandmother to them.

On another note I stay behind and noticed I missed my kids calendar day of October 20th. A drooler mentioned some cute pj's on Ebay a couple of years ago so, I bought the kids each a pair. That picture always cracks me up! I sure do miss my Gilly. Lisa, Wednesday and the O'Great Bootini